Finned Tube Heat Exchanger Manufacturers
Spiral Finned Tube Economizer
|Part Type||Exchanger Tube|
|Type||Integrally Finned Tubes|
The spiral fin tube economizer is a newly type heat transfer equipment, consisting of spiral fin tubes to overcome the serious abrasion and short service time.Which consisted of series of spiral finned tubes, the headers of inlet and outlet, bend, frame and other auxiliaries
Structure arrangement: in line/staggered arrangement
1. The equipment body can be designed into many modules to ensure the long term and stable running.
2. Compact structure which can enlarge the heat exchanging area in order to add the heat transfer area and less leakage.
3. Improve the heat transfer efficiency.
4. Structure arrangement: In line or staggered arrangement.
Wire Wound Finned Tube
|Fin OD(Min)||20.00 mm|
|Withstand Temperature||290 Deg Celsius ( high temperature application)|
|Tube OD||9.525 mm|
Spiral Crimped Finned Tubes
|Diameter||5/8'' to 3" (15.8 mm to 76.2 mm) - Base|
|Tube Material||Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel / Copper / Cupro-Nickel|
|Fin Material||Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel / Copper / Aluminium / Brass|
|Fin Height||1/4'' to 3/4'' (6.4 mm to 20 mm)|
|Fin Pitch||3fins/inch to 11 fins/ inch (118 fins/meter to 433 fins/meter)|
SS Finned Tube Manufacturers
|Unit Pipe Length||3 meter|
- To be able to transfer heat well, the Finned Tube or pipe material must have adequate thermal conductivity.
- Heat energy transfer is increased by the effective fin area on the tube or pipe.
- The heat exchanger tube material will thermally expand differently at various temperatures, therefore, thermal stresses will be present along the heat exchanger.
- Additionally, stress will be induced by any high pressures from the applicable fluids.
- The tube and fin material should be galvanically compatible with all heat exchanger components and fluids for extended service periods under all operating conditions (temperatures, pressures, pH , etc.).
- These requirements require careful selection of material which is: strong, thermally-conductive, and corrosion-resistant.
- The fin effectiveness in transferring a given quantity of heat is defined by: Fin efficiency = (Actual Heat Transferred) / (Heat which would be transferred in entire fin area were at base temperature).
Extruded Fin Tube Manufacturers
|Fins per inch||From 5 Nos to 11 Nos|
|Fin OD range||From 38 mm OD to 57 mm OD|
Aluminium fins are formed from a bimetallic tube consisting of a base tube and an aluminium muff tube. The fins are formed on a cold rolling process from the wall thickness of the aluminium muff tube. Extruded fin gives very good corrosion protection to the base tube, as the base tube is not visible to the atmosphere inbetween the fins.