Air Cooled Chiller
5TR Air Cooled Chiller
|Model Name/Number||WA CP - 05|
|Cooling Capacity||17.5 KW|
|Type||Air Cooled Chiller|
Scope of Supply:
Each Chiller package consists of the following · One Hermetic Scroll compressor
· One Air Cooled Condenser with Reputed Fan (Make : Favelle/Hicool)
· One Plate Heat Exchanger Evaporator
· First Charge of R – 22, R407C, R404 Refrigerant
· Refrigeration accessories of Danfoss / Emerson make
· Electrical accessories of ABB/Siemens make with Digital Temperature controller of subzero make
· CRCA Powder Coated structural for mounting the above on a common base frame
All the above components shall be factory assembled, electrically wired and tested for satisfied
Performance before dispatch .
Water Cooled Chiller
|Phase||Single Phase,Three Phase|
|Usage||Industrial Use,Residential Use,Office Use|
the air cooled chiller has 5 main components.
ø the compressor – typically screw, scroll or reciprocating
ø the condenser – a bundle of horizontal pipes which contain the hot refrigerant, these are surrounded by a number of thin sheets of metal in the vertical axis. This help distribute heat away from the tubes and into the air which is blown across the tubes and thin sheets of metal.
ø condenser fans – these suck air across the condenser coils, entering from the sides, and then force this air out the top of the unit upwards into the ambient atmosphere.
ø expansion valve – this expands the refrigerant before it enters the evaporator
ø evaporator – this is where the chilled water is produced and the heat from the warm return “chilled water” is extracted, to be sent to the condenser.